Friday, May 7, 2010

Dirty Secret

I have a secret.

People think, or rather, I've fooled people to think that I am a super-organizer. My desk at work is almost sparse, my emails, both personal and professional, are organized to within an inch of their lives, but my house...oh, my house.

I moved January 21st. By looking at my home, you would think it had just happened. There's piles on every table. Open, forlon, bursting-at-the-seams boxes.

Logically, organizationally, I know that I should toss the things in these boxes. I haven't needed them the last 3.5 months, so I likely won't need them the next. But last week a couple weeks ago, I sorted everything mostly into boxes and I came across many things I knew I wouldn't want to get rid of, even if I hadn't remembered they existed.

My goal (good one) is to finish it up this weekend.

But Gerard Butler is so pretty and half-naked on my TV.

1 comment:

  1. Gerard Butler is definitely a distraction... But at least it's a good one?!

    ReplyDelete